harsh reality

Lindsey
4

 What It's Like When EVERY GUY I Meet Just Wants to Fuck

 I'm talking about the guys who are supposed to be my friend, the guys who I thought I could trust - they're the ones I cannot wrap my head around. Yes i can separate the friends side of this from the work side, which I am aware that not everyone can do, but that's the kind of mentality it takes.
 
 This may be hard to grasp for some, or just plain sad, but it really gets to a point where I am sick of it. Sure, I like to fck as much as the next guy, but damn... i have two points to make here.
 imagine this: if you're a car mechanic for a living, would u want to come home and work on your buddy's car? NO, probably not! just try to fckn be considerate and respectful because it will get u farther with me, and most likely other women u meet!
  and my second point: okay what if every single female u met only wanted u for all your money? 🤑💰 and simply, nothing more. didn't give a fuck about what u said... or how u felt. just wanted to hang out or whatever if she was benefitting financially? how would that feel?
like i've been in a couple of situations where i was crying and they did not care at all, they were just like, "okay so...we can still fck right?" like goddamn. have some self control dude. seriously!!

one of the hazards in this type of job, right? 🙄

Post a Comment

4Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. I respect this 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to schedule a visit but it’s been extremely hard to I haven’t received a reply even after booking thru your site 😢

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. There is more to it than just fuckin. Sometimes laying together with candles burning and just curled up naked and talking can be the most healing thing in the world. I would love to fisomeone that I could be compatible with that could be content with that. At the same time, I love a good long sensualfuck session just as much as the next guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is woodsrobbie8@gmail.com. I would love to schedule an appointment with you Lyndsey

      Delete
Post a Comment