READ THIS

Lindsey
2

 


Okay so.. I've read a few reviews and comments about me on USASEXGUIDE (horrible site, in my opinion) and as i'm going to say Your Mileage May Vary could not be anymore true! 
And shame on you guys for wanting full bareback!! Think about that, just for a damn min, you want to have unprotected sex with a HOOKER. smart, right? 🤣

The other thing... just put yourself in my position please. would u want some stranger cumming that salty thick goo in your mouth? okay so these are the conditions that i base my entire experience with & how far I am willing to go.
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
1.) whether or not you're hygienic
2.) if you're shaved and/or pre-cumming (i REALLY do not like hair and precum) oh and i know i can give a great bj but not like that.
3.) if you're being too rough! like i cannot say that enough, my pussy is sensitive... think about how sensitive your dick is after you cum. thats me all the time.

okay, so trust me... i do like to have a great experience too. but these simple things have to be done for me to be comfortable and to perform at my best!


thanks!



Post a Comment

2Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. I just met Lindsey today for the first time. She's more beautiful in person and has an amazing body and a big personality. She made me feel at ease I had the best experience ever and I will be booking more appointments. She was worth every penny and then some. Her ad says it all. She's definitely addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Lindsey a few times during my visits to NC. You have to take her lead, and I ask her for what was right for her needs. We have seen each other a few times, and I have to agree that YMMV. Please note that and treat her well.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment