really ♥️ bondage

Lindsey
2
  I absolutely love having my pussy licked... Anytime I want. Someone who is good, who can get me soaked just by getting close to it. Gentleness, no fingers, no sucking...
  Softly, slowly, teasingly... Sloppy; make out with it!! Worship my body. I wanna feel how bad u wanna make me cum .
  -on the flip side of this, there is nothing that turns me on more than feeling a man grow hard in my mouth, down my throat...being a little rough with me (zero fucks given about it) and if he can lick pussy and soak the bed also...omfg, thats my weakness.-
  I am also one of the BEST in the game when it comes to deepthroating, and having my throat fucked...just saying! I truly love that power play aspect. Please me and that favor will be returned seven-fold.
  Want to meet the girl that you'll have such a hard time forgetting. The electricity you feel as soon as you are in her presence. The girl who can make you feel things that you simply can't describe. That superior confidence, that striking beauty and even more beautiful personality. oh, and when i say confident I'd never mean overbearing or the kind that could intimidate you...unless your're into that type of thing. haha!
  I do have experience in a Dom/Sub relationship...as both the Domme and the Sub. Honestly, more-so being dominated. That comes with some trust however, so please don't naively try to jump into anything too intense at first. I have also learned that the Dominating partner has to pay attention to how the sub (me, usually) reacts!! It is crucial to be able to pick up on my cues and if i am safe-wording out.
I keep an open mind; have almost heard it all...no shame there.

Post a Comment

2Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. We should talk about a regular weekly session. I can afford it, you can handle it...and we can both enjoy it.
    b***** b**** @ yahoo Please try to reply to my messages!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love your "really bondage" posting. I am not bragging but I am a highly skilled DATY provider and it is my absolute favorite thing. It almost gets me off when you "pop". Lets get together. I am in Raleigh. 55 yo MWM with great body and nice package. I am at my office today in Raleigh (close to North Hills) Text me privately at 984-999-1321 if you can get together today.. 5/27/22 between 1:30 and 2 pm for an hour...

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment