my Wit's End

Lindsey
3

 

Lately…

March 2022


“Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins


How have I been lately? I have been trying to settle in still.. In the middle of a career shift. I did finish school :) so i am on my way to being a full stack web developer. And thats something I literally obsess over every minute of every day. ✨ but hey that just means i love it right?

So i cant help but kind of feel like i could give some background…some context maybe to my life? So i wasnt raped or abused when i was younger (sry if u thought that!) i have always been a free spirit with an open mind. Because i know what it feels like to be rejected and judged. I was a chubby kid in high school.. So i got made fun of. Wore the ‘gothic’ type clothing, a lot of hoodies and was very insecure - i know right? I got married at 16 yrs old to someone who was my outlet. my mom and i just didnt get along very well. we had very opposing views.

So, I've been married twice. I feel like almost everyone i have ever put any trust in has betrayed me, so it takes me a long time to trust someone new. There are two people who haven't screwed me over. and I talk to them frequently.

So, at age 19 I began using pain pills, within a year I was injecting them. At my very worst moments, I was injecting Opana. (What is opana? Oxymorphone is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain. It belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.) Then, when I moved away from my small home town in Tennessee, I quit using pain pills and have been off of them since 2017.


Post a Comment

3Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. Lindsey, My nature is one of "looking after you" and I'd feel comfortable helping you out on a regular basis.
    I'll be emailing you from b*****b**** @ yahoo ...if you see the msg...pls let's chat. I'd like to show you there are good men out here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great you found your way out of the drug cycle. Many dont.I am sure it wasnt easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've read a few of your blog posts. I really hate people treat you with such disregard and what not. You do deserve better and to be treated as anyone else would want to be treated. I hope circumstances in your life continue to progressively get better and that you have success from your programming venture. There's tons of money to be made in that field! And if you enjoy it, possibilities are endless!
    I'll be reaching out to see if you have any availability. If we can't find a time soon, we will find a time in the coming months when I'm in RAL.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment