why does this keep happening?

Lindsey
0

😡   One thing I'll never understand...


is how messed up some people are! Like why the hell does it keep happening to me? It seems like I just keep getting fcked over. and trust me, I am careful! but none-the-less... I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong. 
Okay, for instance, this past week I was stuck in Dothan Alabama for 4 days without a ride, without anything! Yeah, I shouldn't have put myself in that position...I agree with that but is it really so wrong that I wanted to believe that wouldn't happen to me?? I actually WANTED to trust this mf. Ugh. All of this just makes me lose faith in people, lose faith in my own judgment...and the list goes on and on. It sucks.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)