I'm looking for..

Lindsey
0
I can be all that you could ever imagine and more... we will just have to talk and see! It varies & depends on that chemistry, that mental stimulation, maybe some career guidance; I am finishing a coding bootcamp now(should finish by June) - that is what i'm after. I seek a mutually beneficial type of arrangement. I can also be very accommodating, and I do have my own car... paired with a flexible schedule and 2 energetic four-legged companions.
  I need stability, consistencies & security. I am looking for someone who is patient & age certainly isn't a problem - i actually prefer an older gent. They don't play games and know exactly what they're looking for.

Let's talk; don't be shy.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)