General rules

Lindsey
0

  Lately I feel the need to go over some of these ground rules and I really hope you guys read them and can definitely keep these things in mind!! And if you cannot follow these, I suggest you go find another provider! I will start blacklisting phone numbers without warning . Thank you. Xo

  • Please do not text me over and over in short amounts of time! This has to stop because this kind of stressor is what makes me put down the phone for the day.
  • Be patient with my responses 
  • Don't come to my house and sit outside waiting on me without my confirmation!!
  • When you do arrive at my place, please do not wander around the parking lot. This kind of thing gets me in trouble.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)