Moving to NC

Lindsey
1
  This lady is moving to Raleigh in a couple of weeks! No more beach and no more rude, shady pensacola people! I must say...I've had the absolute worst luck with people here. I am almost finished with the coding bootcamp I've been doing - intensely. Raleigh is a growing city and ranked highly by Forbes. So, with that said - and the fact that there isn'ty anything but horrible, painful memories in Pensacola - I am beyond ready to start over! North Carolina, here i come!!
I am glad I'm going. 




Post a Comment

1Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. congratulations no your move, i moved to a different state myself in the last few years... definitely a good thing.. I hope it's all good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment