reality

Lindsey
0
Everyday I feel conflicted with myself and those rare times that I actually can sit and analyze the way my life has gone, I am in constant turmoil. Why do people change so much in such a short period of time? How is that even possible? After last night, I am at shock with the people who were so close to me, not that long ago. I was literally fearing for my own life & joshs last night. 😕 
  When a person's responses and general demeanor changes so drastically, one can only determine (based merely on speculation) that something traumatic or extreme has occured. I can only wonder why the general opinion of me has really changed. Its kinda disturbing and I honestly don't know how to react!! We were at the Camp and I felt the tension immediately rise after Josh and I walked in. 1.) from rumors & lies told and 2.) from the fact that Lori found out all and has completely lost her fragile mentality. So I would naturally expect some kind of difference but when everything alters & I'm left vunerable and what could be depicted as an easy target...then the only thing I know to do is simply flee and do not look back. The moral of this story? Always remain vigilant and trust NO ONE!



Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)