simply showing some appreciation here...

Lindsey
1

Are you a candle? Because I have the sudden urge to blow you.  💨


❥❥  hello there!! thank u guys for all the support & your generally optimistic attitudes. i appreciate it beyond what my words could express to u! okay....so i definitely need to make more vids since my last ones vanished 😮 any willing participants?? 😲

- CALLING ALL ECCIE MEMBERS -
and any other verified hobbyist site...im giving u a discount with $25 off with mention of this post :) and please...lots of reviews guys!! i love hearing ur opinions!!

on another note.... if there is any of u guys interested in having me as a sugar baby, i'm open to suggestions right now on that & interested in shifted my interests if the right arrangement were to be offered. and hmmm. Go!

xo, lindz

Post a Comment

1Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

  1. I was wondering where the videos disappeared to. I'm all for helping rebuild.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment