Beautiful life ••

Lindsey
0

  Ya know, I believe that every human being we cross paths with...even for the shortest of time... have some type of impact on us. And if we could just analyze (even for a second) the ones that flip our world's upside down or simply stun us to the inability of moving... Well maybe we'd then truly appreciate everyone. The people who we would undoubtedly struggle living without to the people who couldn't leave our presence quick enough. And in all honesty, I didn't think I had that in me still.. maybe there is hope for me. Definitely not anytime soon, but I'm not completely ruined, I'm not doomed to be alone. And with that tiny bit of warmth, that feeling of my heart melting a little bit more, well I am grateful. Because with that, comes countless doors that I now realize are open!! ♥️ It's a beautiful feeling, a start to something no one saw coming. Thank u.



Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)