#truth

Lindsey
0

  Why can't two people just hang out, getting to know each other... refusing to let stereotypes, labels, and their crazy imagination ruin even a mere second of the joy & happiness. Those moments where your life & theirs seem to happily connect and the beautiful beginning of a bond start to form? Those moments that only happen this once, in the beginning, in the experience of discovering someone new.. someone that u really and truly enjoy being around. I can't say that I understand why this is so so much to ask... because what may seem crazy to you, could be everything to me.

  It just goes to show me that I need to set boundaries in my life. I can't keep mixing these things and expecting the outcome to be differently.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)