the wetter the better!

Lindsey
0

👄💦   Such a bright, beautiful day...I spent it in the presence of lust and wanting the man I've had to resist all day. Soon as we make it through the door, I can start to feel my mouth salivating. He's so sexy, I can barely speak... My body reacts quicker than I even realize it and suddenly I am on him. Got him pinned to the couch... His eyes are smoky as he gazes at me. I immediately push my mouth on his and a groan arises from my throat....I begin to steadily pant as he rips my shirt off. Sweat already glistening on my skins surface. The kiss deepens a I can begin to feel his erection digging into my thigh. I finally separate my lips from his and grin greedily at him as I move my body down his..I quickly get his pants & boxers off and his cock is pulsating in my grip...I slowly move my mouth on him, he jerks from the pleasure. His reaction only gets me wetter, I'm taking his whole cock in my mouth, feeling it in the back of my throat... throbbing, then he suddenly stops me, grabs me and throws me under him. He pins me down and his mouth takes my pussy...ohh I almost combust as it takes my breath away. As his skilled tongue speeds up right on my clit, im inching away...and moving errantly. Before I can get away from him, he locks my legs down and I come so hard it takes every bit of energy from me.. I almost scream at the relief! I'm panting and my eyes are almost shut, when he climbs up and enters me. Ah how amazing his dick feels inside me! Ahh, he's speeding up just at the right pace...I can feel the build up again and I'm almost screaming!! And as I finally come...he does too at the same time and it's the most beautiful finish I've ever encountered. Speechless.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)