More about me!

Lindsey
0
❤ So My name is Lindsey!! I'm a very optimistic but very realistic, fun, adventurous...we could just say they dont make them like me much anymore! 💋 I am a Capricorn; yes the Goat...the ambitious one, the quiet ones, the most determined. ♑
★ I am a very confident, secure & established lady...with all great things come some kinda cons right! Well, it's difficult for me to find female friends. (& def not for lack of trying) It seems like women get intimidated by me...and by no means am i arrogant! It just appears that way! I've noticed women definitely have to be established and if they paid attention, they would see that I am one of the best ladies u could have on your side. Well, as the saying goes..."Don't talk about me until u have talked to me. Don't underestimate me until u challenge me. Don't judge me til u know me." If more people abided by that...maybe we wouldnt have so many dishonest, backstabbers. Okay!! So I can honestly say that I am very passionate about what I do. I absolutely love pleasing a guy and I know it shows when we're alone in the bedroom. It requires skill, you have to see past the aspects of "just a job" You have to be passionate about it & let every aspect of it show!!



Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)