Super hot scenario!

Lindsey
0

Undoubtedly, a scenario that begins with u walking through my door and I'm wearing a tight black dress, nothing underneath...and immediately there's fire in the room... there's incredible energy between us. The kind u can't control, the type that's raw carnal energy. It sweeps through u like the warm sun on a cool spring morning. You immediately push me up against the wall, my hands pinned above just head and passionately kiss me..I begin to feel your bulge in your pants and u sweep me off my feet and throw me on the bed, ripping your clothes off in such an animalistic way, all I can do is counter it by slowly and teasingly slipping my dress off. Then we're both naked.so u drag me to the end of the bed, and shove your rock hard cock in my mouth and down my throat. I'm immediatelt soaked. So u lean over and have a taste...


Post a Comment

0Comments

Leave comments here....say how ya feel but please keep it polite guys.

Post a Comment (0)